12/17/2010

Cliche blogs

A lot has changed since I last felt compelled to update this blog. Feeling contrite and cliche about sharing my thoughts among so many other 'thought sharers' among this great ether we call the internet caused an eleven month delay on Willie's Successive Outlook (WSO). For now, however, I post without hesitation.
Sure, I feel a little similar to that one chick on the Julia Child movie that blogged about cooking her way through the cookbook, but I don't care. Although, I should be concerned that I'm able to yank that reference to mind so easily. Nevertheless, despite my long absence from the popular culinary blog scene, minus the culinary part, I am happy to make, not only my return, but also my third post.

So, with a naive plan to actually keep this updated, I am saying 'so long' to the Blogspot space and relocating to WordPress. Three posts and I need more functionality.
Find the new 'wsOutlook' link below.
http://wsoutlook.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment